OFFICE: 303.296.7800 DIRECT: 303.339.4182 msabian@LPtrial.com VCARD PDF
Michael A. Sabian, who has over 43 years experience, is a Harvard law graduate who advises businesses in multiple areas of operation including the initial organization of an entity, structuring relationships between owners, equity and debt financing, contracts, mergers and acquisitions, and in some cases, liquidation and dissolution. Mr. Sabian has expertise representing clients engaged in a broad range of industries including investment advising, hedge funds, other financial services, food and beverages and air cargo handling. He is frequently asked to write on business matters and serves on the Planning Committee, Business Law Institute, sponsored by the Colorado Bar Association CLE and the Legislative Drafting Committee of the Business Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association.
- Honored as a "Super Lawyer" in Colorado Super Lawyer magazine, 2006-present. Only 5% of lawyers in the state of Colorado receive this honor.
- Selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®
1993-present, Corporate Law
1993-present, Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Securities Law and Securities Offerings, Corporate Counsel Black Book
- 2010: Partnerships, The Practitioner's Guide to Colorado Business Organization (Second Edition)
- 2002: Revising statutory provisions in Colorado that deal with derivative actions in corporations, Lecture
- October 1996: Choice of Entity in Colorado, An Update, The Colorado Lawyer
- February 1996: Partnership Status of Joint Ventures in Colorado, The Colorado Lawyer
- 1970-1974: Corporations, Annual Survey of Colorado Law
- CLE in Colorado
- Continuing Legal Education International
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants
- International Association of Corporation Administrators
- Harvard Law School, LL.B.
- University of Rochester, A.B., with high honors, Phi Beta Kappa
- Colorado Bar Association, Past member, Board of Governors - Past Chair, Business Law and Judiciary Sections
- Colorado Bar Foundation
- Advisory Committee to Colorado Secretary of State (1983-95)
- Business Law Institute, Planning Committee, 2001-2011 sponsored by Colorado CLE.